Friday, March 1, 2013

Good {will outlet} Friday #41 ~ 18 Outfits from 13 Pieces

I am definitely ready for some warm Spring weather to make an appearance.   
The snow is pretty and all, but I'm tired of scrubbing crusty salt off my shoes and I miss having feeling in my toes.  To prepare myself for the change in season, I think its about time for another Mix & Match post.  The last Mix & Match post was inspired by fall and was very popular - it was even mentioned on a Goodwill Wood TV8 spot!  By combining just 13 basic items in different ways, I came up with 18 fresh Spring outfits.  Each of these clothing items was found at Goodwill Outlet Center and the total cost of this new wardrobe is less than thirty dollars.



If you are dreaming of  a brand spanking new wardrobe for Spring but don't have the cash for it, I recommend diving deep into your closet, pulling out some of the things you wear often, and combining them with a handful of less worn items.  You will be pleasantly surprised with what you come up with!  All of the items I used for today's post have been hanging around for at least a few months, but now they feel new to me.  I hope these ideas can inspire you to be creative, too!
And here is a look at each of the outfits up close:

Sweater: Old Navy
Lacy tunic top:  Hazel (from Post # 7)
Striped cotton dress: GAP
Floral print jacket: Rue 21
Red tank top: Daisy Fuetes
Navy blue pants: American Eagle Outfitters
Lace skirt: Charlotte Russe
Pink cotton top: The Limited
Silk scarf: Van Horn
Red heels: Steve Madden
Yellow flats: Nine West (from Post # 39)
Necklace: No brand
Brown belt:  The Ritz Collection (from Post # 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment