Friday, June 29, 2012

Good{will outlet} Friday #18 Inspired by the Buckle

Who doesn't love shopping at the Buckle?


Every time I walk into that store, I find at least a dozen unique and adorable things that I absolutely need.  Unfortunately, I rarely find anything for less than $50, soooo....jeans, a shirt, shoes, a vest & jewelry would probably cost more than I make in a week.  Thankfully, I have the Goodwill Outlet Center! I found everything I needed to put together this outfit for less than $5.00 and was inspired by this image from buckle.com.  And, to be honest, I think I like my combination more than theirs. The last item I found at Buckle (and realized I would die if I didn't have immediately) was a girly cream colored vest.
Yes, I need a vest!  Before discovering this one on the site, I only thought of one thing when I heard the word vest:



This vest took about two months to find at the outlet center, but I was patient.  I believe that anything fashionable in the 80s or 90s will be donated to Goodwill eventually.  My theory is that people bought these things new, then found them thirty years later and said, "I'm too old to wear this" so by sending it to Goodwill, they pass it on to me! The shirt once had ugly, frilly sleeves, but I cut those off to make a tank top.   I found another pair of jeggings (I'm hooked now) and this one has zippers on the legs.  The cute shoes are also from the outlet (of course) and the necklace is actually a belt left over from another Good {will outlet} Friday post.


All of these items was purchased from Goodwill Outlet, but here's who made them:

vest, RBK
tank top (originally a t-shirt), Mossimo
black tank, Forever 21
necklace (originally a belt), no brand
shoes, Miss Trish of Capri for Target
jeggings, Mark












No comments:

Post a Comment