Saturday, January 28, 2012

My favorite things ~from Pinterest~

 Pin + interest = Pinterest

Have you ever dreamed of having a place to keep all of your favorite ideas?  If so, then you should check out Pinterest, my newest obsession.  Do you have an account?  If you are looking for fresh ideas involving pretty much anything, then you will want one.
  A website brimming with ideas of every kind: crafts, recipes, fashion and design.  Members create boards with different themes and ‘pin’ ideas to them.  I was overwhelmed by the amount of beautiful,  fun, creative, just GENIOUS things I discovered: from homemade cleaning solution recipes to furniture handcrafted from salvaged wood.  The majority of ‘pins’ I collect and are design projects using recycled materials.  Here are some of my favorite things, the world needs to know about them:











































































1 comment:

  1. The tree cake stand is awesome.. and I love the up-cycled tee

    ReplyDelete